Thursday, April 11, 2013

Why Men must be Masculine

As many people may notice, every male in any movie will more then likely be muscular and can be the worst actor in the world such as Sylvester Stallone.  This makes for the actually good actors have to become more masculine, get muscle, and all the ladies he can.  This is what we consider as masculine in today's society.  This has made for every person in the world to want to look like these people and go to extents that are not necessary.  Maybe not every person but media portrays these actors as manly men and if you are not then you are considered a pussy.  I remember in high school when playing sports the skill was hardly taken into consideration because if you are not "manly" then more then likely you were not good enough and could have been called names like what was said before.  I was lucky enough to never have to worry about this to much but now that I am not playing sports and am not in the best shape I have ever been in I am a wussy for not working out hard.  I can't just stay in shape anymore because I would be a girl if I wasn't trying to become masculine like what media portrays.  The fact of the matter is that the people who are strong and think they are masculine are the biggest wussy's of them all.  More then likely they are afraid to get dirty and have never even gone fishing or hunting.  This to me what is masculine and is what I was taught growing up but media has destroyed this image.  It is sad that these so called men are using moisturizer so there skin will be soft, when in fact that is more of a womanly aspect in looking a certain way.  Just because you have muscle does not make you masculine and is what I am trying to get across. 

No comments:

Post a Comment