Thursday, April 11, 2013

Are woman funny?

Ok let me first start out by saying a disclaimer. I love women, I think women are great so I am the farthest thing from sexist. But when it comes to comedy and being able to make me laugh, do I think woman are funny? No. I'll give you my reasons explaining why now.

First of all, I need to explain my sense of humor. A lot of guys have a different sense of humor than me and think that woman are funny, thats great but it's not me. My sense of humor is very, very dark. So in order for a girl to be funny in my opinion they have to be kinda messed up in the head. I also need to say that there are a few woman comedians who I think are funny but it's mainly because they are such screwed up individuals in the head and make some absurd jokes. One of them being Amy Schumer. I think Amy is absolutely hysterical. The stuff she says is super messed up and her delivery of her jokes is flawless. Also, I think that Lisa Lampanelli is very funny as well. She makes fun of her self a lot which I always respect when comedians do that.

So I guess what I am saying is I've only really come across one girl in my life in person that I can honestly say had me laughing as hard as my funniest guy friends do. And mainly it's because she is literally out of her mind. Just absolutely crazy as hell.

I think the biggest difference between funny guys and girls who are considered funny is there sense of humor. Myself and all my guy friends are pretty comically screwed up guys. We never take anything serious and try and make a joke out of everything. Is that bad? Probably but it's how I am and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Girls are just to nice to be funny in my opinion. They don't like to offend people or hurt people's feelings and guys tend to be the opposite. So basically I don't think woman are funny mainly because stuff they think is funny doesn't really make me laugh. I am all about the shock factor in jokes. Kind of like oh my god did he really just say that? I love shit like that, its hilarious. So no, I do not think woman are funny but that is MY OPINION. So don't hate me for saying all this its just how I feel about woman and comedy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment