Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Women Are Funny

After yesterdays class, I found it quite evident on how irrational the majority of society is. For someone to question whether women are funny or not is pretty ridiculous. I mean, why would women not be funny? I would find it pretty rare for someone to say there has never been a women that made them laugh. Think about it. Through all the hundreds of TV sitcoms that have aired, a female classmate that occasionally cracked a joke in class, or even your mom making you laugh as a child.

On the other hand, why would somebody even question if females are funny or not? Although there are very limited answers that come to my ming, one is that maybe the person who wrote that book stating that women are not funny is somewhat sexist. Maybe he was just dumped by the love of his life and was feeling rebellious against the opposite gender at the time? I will never know.

On the other hand, women can be whatever they desire to be whether that be in congress, a police chief, and at the least funny. I have much confidence that many people will view this subject as outrageous due to the fact the it definitely is. I know for a fact that in my life I have found some of the most funny situations I have witnessed involved women, mostly my girlfriend. I find her to be quite funny and I enjoy the fact that I do. I am blessed to not have an extremely distorted view on females as the man who wrote the book about how women are not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment